Power Rack Squat Cage Stands w Lat Pulldown Home Gym
A huge range of gym-quality exercises right at home? It's possible when you purchase the Home Power Rack today. There are over 50 reasons why the power rack is sure to be your all-in-one home workout solution.
This unit has everything. Lat pulldowns. Low row. Dip handles. Band pegs. Hooks and safeties for barbells. Assisted pull-ups. Resisted push-ups. It's all here, adding up to over 50 distinct muscle-toning, strength-building exercises in a single compact unit that's designed to fit in the home. This is the everything-in-one king of workout equipment. Try everything else, then try the Power Rack.
The power rack features easy assembly and is practically maintenance-free.
Get that gym body you've always wanted. If you choose only one piece of strength equipment, choose the Power Rack.
Features of the Power Rack:
- Heavy-gauge steel for maximum toughness.
- 50+ muscle-building exercises possible, all in a single unit
- Fully adjustable band pegs for even more workout variety
- Multi-grip chin-up bar & Multi-grip push up bar
- Wide range of vertical as well as horizontal adjustments for a more effective session
- Numbered increments make adjusting hooks on the fly quick and easy
- 4 barbell hooks (fully adjustable) and 2 barbell safeties included
- Integrated pulley system accepts all standard weight plates
- Assembly required; all tools and instructions included
- Dimensions of rack (WITHOUT band pegs or dip handles): 210 x 126 x 115 cm (H x W x D)
- Dimensions of rack (WITH band pegs and dip handles): 210 x 213 x 160 cm (H x W x D)
Weight load capacities:
- Barbell hooks: 272 kg (600 lbs)
- Barbell safeties: 363 kg (800 lbs)
- High and low pulleys: 363 kg (800 lbs)
Note: Weights, Barbell not included.