Anatomical 85cm Tall Human Skeleton with Flexible Spine Model - Medical Anatomy
Perfect for teaching biology classes or university anatomy and physiology courses, this anatomically correct model of a human male skeleton from Randy & Travis Machinery is a great teaching tool. Its flexible spine and limbs give it lifelike movement capabilities, making it a fantastic way to teach students all the amazing ways the spine and joints can bend to accommodate various movements. Healthcare practitioners and physical therapists can use this life-sized model to teach patients better bone and joint care, as well as pointing out exactly where a break might have occurred – and its effects on movement and general health. Paediatricians can use it to teach their young patients good posture – a lesson that will pay off in better health for a lifetime.
If you have kids who have talent in STEM topics – especially if they're interested in how the human body works – indulge their curiosity with this lifelike replica. And, it can do double duty at Halloween time to add a spooky touch to your doorstep. It comes with its own stand so it's easy to move and store.
Features and specifications:
- Material: Premium-quality PVC
- Colour: Bone
- Height: 85cm
- Gender: Male
- Accessory: Stand
- Flexible spine and main joints for lifelike movement
- Must-have accessory for the anatomy classroom
- Spine flexes through the skeleton's lumbar region
- Once flexed, the spine holds its position
- Easy-care, washable material
- Anatomically correct, even down to the total number of bones
- Skull features movable mandible and a transverse cut, exposing the skull's interior structure