The 45-Degree Hyperextension Bench is a gym-quality bench that features two powerful exercises in one: an oblique flexor and an inverted back extension. Not only does this bench strengthen lower back muscles, but it can also target abdominal muscles. Front to back, this is a solid piece of equipment.
The bench is positioned at an ideal 45 degrees so you can get the most out of your workout session. Otherwise, everything else is completely customisable, including a 9-position arm pad and a 3-position calf bar.
This durable steel bench has plenty of smart, quality features. The pelvic pads are constructed with a dual-density padding for extra comfort. And as for support and proper grip, the foot plate is steel-studded, the handle bars feature all-rubber grips, and the base features 3 rubber caps for anti-skid stability.
Get a gym-quality back and abs workout right in your own home with the 45-Degree Hyperextension Bench.
Features of the 45-Degree Hyperextension Bench:
- Target lower back muscles and abdominal muscles with the same bench
- Perform both oblique flexor and inverted back extension exercises
- 45-degree incline for the perfect workout
- Locking pin adjustable arm pads and calf bar
- All-steel construction
- Steel diamond foot plate
- Foam grips on the handles
- 3 rubber caps on base
- Dual-layer, high-quality dense comfort padding for pelvic pads
- Weight capacity: 159kgs (350lbs)
- Carton dimensions: 68 x 54 x 13.5cm