9pc French Curve Ruler Set DIY Sewing Pattern Measuring Tool for Dressmaker
Accurate measuring is at the heart of good dressmaking, which is why the Randy & Travis Machinery 9pc French Curve Ruler Set is such a great addition to every sewing box. Constructed from durable, transparent acrylic, there's a ruler included that can accurately measure almost any curve or shape. Ideal as an aid to cutting armholes, yokes and necklines correctly, these rulers also work well when measuring the gusset of trousers, calculating fabric requirements for tailored clothing and ensuring accurate measurement when completing craft projects.
As the rulers are transparent, it's easy to spot if the fabric has wrinkled or gaped beneath them. Seam allowances are marked, and the bright colour of the measuring scale ensures it's simple to read, even against patterned fabrics.
- Nine different shapes, enabling accurate measurement of curves, zig-zags and other complex shape configurations
- Durable construction from acrylic
- Includes markings for a seam allocation
- Transparent material so that you can see the fabric beneath to check for creases or slippage
- Contrasting measure markers for easy reading
- Metric measurements
- Material: Acrylic
- 9 different pieces in the set